This is an unbelievable opportunity to be a contributor at Tesla, one of the leading companies in Northern Nevada!
Reno Staffing is looking for Entry Level Systems Technician to work for our client onsite at Tesla’s game-changing Gigafactory1. Our client creates manufacturing, engineering, and service efficiency by increased productivity and improved system integration, the best in hardware installation and services that optimize manufacturing equipment, factory productivity and company efficiency.
We are looking for candidates with an OSHA-10 who may have experience with troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of equipment, manufacturing, IT troubleshooting, etc.
Position will be located at the Tesla Gigafactory.
Responsibilities can include:
- Installation, implementation, integration, troubleshooting and correcting issues that cause unscheduled downtime in complex factory automated systems
- Diagnosing and monitoring system errors related to complex automated material handling equipment, engineering systems and robotics
- Test customer applications to validate system functionality and performance as required by the customer.
- Notify and work with other support personnel, shift managers, and cross-functional engineering as required to drive factory issues to resolution
- Monitor equipment and ensure safety and quality standards are being followed
- Contribute to and engage in continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems, procedures, equipment availability, utilization, cycle time, cost, etc.
- High School Diploma
- OSHA 10 – Construction preferred
- Valid Passport
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided with the exception of safety footwear
Hours and Compensation:
- Full time, 40 hours a week, with potential for regular overtime. Flexibility with hours and shift preferred.
- $15 - $20 an hour depending on experience
Resume required to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour