Lot Attendant Job Description
We are looking to hire an energetic, detail-oriented Lot Attendant to maintain our dealership's vehicle inventory and lot. The Lot Attendant will assist in receiving new shipments, move and arrange vehicles to optimize space, wash Motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s(both new and customer owned) as well as delivering units to various locations as needed.
To ensure success you need to be motivated and detail oriented in performing your duties. Top candidates are proficient multitaskers, organized and can perform to a high level of accuracy.
Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
• Ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable.
• Delivering vehicles to customers and various other locations as needed.
• Ensuring lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter and debris.
• Arranging and parking vehicles in designated areas.
• Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory, and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first.
• Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
• Complying with all company policies and procedures.
Lot Attendant Requirements:
• 22 years of age or older.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Proficient with driving manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
• Ability to follow basic verbal instructions.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
Pay – DOE
Call for an interview
Email Resume to Ty@renocycles.com
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.