California Closets in Reno/Tahoe is looking to add an installation professional to its team.
The main responsibility of this position is to install closet and organization products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate with clients in a genuine, friendly and professional manner.
* Friendly, organized and energetic
* Customer oriented personality that can communicate and work with customers
* Punctual and reliable with an excellent work ethic
* Available full time Monday-Friday, plus some weekends and required overtime
* Valid and clean driver’s license and vehicle capable of towing a trailer
* Carpentry experience
* This position is physically demanding and fast-paced
* Able to lift 50+ pounds and navigate stairs
* Experience with common hand and power tools.
* Problem solving skills necessary
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
PTO and sick time
Hourly pay + bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.