Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Human Resource Administrator is responsible for providing generalist support to the Employee Relations, Benefits, and Recruiting teams.
- Responsible for data entry and maintenance of HR systems (Payroll, Benefits, Training, Workers Comp).
- Responsible for general HR support including; benefit administration, time and attendance tracking, recruiting support, employee relations support, etc.
- Assist with leave of absence administration (FMLA, STD).
- Assist with maintenance of HR systems (HRIS, Payroll, Training).
- Assist with development and administration of AAP.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field from a regionally accredited not for profit university.
- 2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience in manufacturing, high tech, or biotech preferred.
- Strong discretion and confidentiality.
- Follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Business acumen/manufacturing orientation.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Results driven.
- Highly detail oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Effective communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, HR/Payroll systems).
- Position requires exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro