Seeking Experienced RN
Position: Infertility Nurse Coordinator
Join our practice to help make a difference!
The Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine is searching for a special person to be a full time RN / Nurse Coordinator at our practice. We want someone who is looking for a career not just a job. Our practice environment is very innovative and exciting. Patient satisfaction is excellent! This is an opportunity to work in the field of infertility care and be involved with an extraordinarily committed and caring staff.
* Current RN license without limitations required.
*Current BLS and ACLS certificate required.
* Minimum 2 year clinical experience in Women's Health preferred.
* Phlebotomy skills a must; must be comfortable drawing blood.
* Computer skills a must. Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) and scheduling software preferred.
*Ability to work some weekends and over time as required.
*Ability to be in rotation for phone call group. *Details to be provided.
* Personal integrity, flexibility, self-starter, organized, team player, and diversity tolerance required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Spanish-speaking a plus.
*Excellent interpersonal skills required.
* Critical thinking skills a must.
*Ability to work independently to manage a caseload of patients.
* Assisting physicians with procedures
* Rooming patients; taking vital signs
* Blood draws
* Patient education including patient injection education: SQ & IM technique
* Charting in EMR and scheduling in electronic scheduling program
* Positive interaction w/all team members
* Coordination of care
*Program Nurse Coordinator duties
Full time, benefited positions. EOE
To learn more about our practice, please visit our website at www.nevadafertility.com.
Please email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or walk ins.
Attn: Anita Emmrich, Administrator
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.