Eastridge is looking for Assembler technicians to join our Manufacturing team in Reno NV! Please see details below and apply or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 1 business day!
Pay is based on experience $16+ hr.
3 Shifts available:
7:00am – 3:30pm
3:30am – 12:00pm
11:00pm – 7:30am
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Work in a production environment assembling mechanical laboratory devices.
• Assemble products or sub-assemblies according to written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
• Operate hand tools or production equipment.
• Follow safety protocols and wear clean suit and work on clean room environments.
• Follow GMP guidelines.
• This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or GED
• Upon a conditional offer, a drug and background screen will be required.
• Verifiable, minimum 6+ months experience in Manufacturing performing assembly and/or machine operation.
Upon a conditional offer, a drug screen and background check will be required.
• Experience in testing of small mechanical or electro-mechanical assemblies is a plus.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.