Food Blender/Mixer Featured
4690 Longley Lane Suite 23 -DVDS
Reno Staffing is looking for an experienced Food Blender/Mixer Specialist for an Organic Tea Manufacturer located in
Sparks, NV---along a bus line!
- Hours- Monday- Friday 6:00 a.m.- 2:30 pm.
- Pay is $14/hr -- with potential for FREE health insurance and paid holidays upon permanent hire with client!!
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a PLUS!
- Location: Sparks, NV (in town, near a busline, Industrial Sparks)
- Blender/food mixer experience preferred
- Must exhibit some passion and experience for blending, cooking, food prep etc. with food or chemicals etc.
Interview's available weekly!
- No experience necessary. Employer willing to train for job responsibility and for on the job safety steps.
- Ability to stand for eight (8) hours, stretching and bending.
- Ability to frequently lift 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced production line environment;
- Ability to climb step ladder and go up lift frequently. Must have awareness of heights and balance.
- Regular stooping, kneeling, climbing, bending at the waist, reaching, handling, fingering
- Must be a team player. Must have willingness to learn and no attitude with peers.
- Outstanding communication skills with all departments concerned (Bulk, Blending and Production).
- Stable work history and outstanding job performance review by Manager.
- Maintain and follow NSF procedures and requirements for sanitation, production logs as well as cleaning/sanitation etc. per company’s NSF policies.
- Manually pack units of bulk tea or teabags/boxes, and packages into shipping cases, seal and tape boxes as required. Assist in machine setup and cleaning. May operate light machinery to produce finished products.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Work in an environment that is dusty and be able to work on feet for duration of shift.
To apply please do so via this job posting and a recruiter will contact you to move to the next steps in the process.
If you have questions please call Reno Staffing at 775-356-1137. Appointments are required to ensure adequate social distancing.
Per CDC and Nevada State recommendation, face masks are required at all times while in our office.
Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.