Reno Staffing is looking for employees with previous power and hand tool experience for a General Labor opportunity in Sparks! Our client is a respected, well-known company that is looking for long-term employees to stay and grow.
You will be expected to use power tools to help finish and prep industrial hoses for orders. This position will be requiring some math skills as fractions, decimals, and tape measure readings are an important part of the job as a math test will be required.
MUST have a resume with positive work history and relative experience to be considered.
Don't have a resume? No problem we can help you make one!
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Sparks, NV (near Vista Blvd/I-80)
Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of drug test and background.
Responsible for processing orders on the floor through various stages which may include prepping, testing, finishing, shipping and or receiving.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
• Ability to read and understand work instructions, sales orders, floor travelers and/or prints
• Adheres to standards of quality and accuracy utilizing prints and other standards for inspection
• Utilize kiosk (computer) to find and follow standard work procedures
• Must be able to understand how to use tape measure and calipers
• Prepping hoses utilizing cutting equipment, crimpers and other hand tools
• Testing assemblies utilizing air, water, gas and Helium Mass Spec equipment
• Finishing assemblies utilizing buffing, grinding, polishing, covering, tagging, painting and/or packaging assemblies per standards
• Perform Housekeeping in and around facility to maintain a clean and safe work environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to understand and follow English instructions
• Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
• Communication - Interpersonal skills – team work
• Safety conscious
• Continuous learning
• Customer Focus (finding ways to say YES to the customer)
• Quality driven
• Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Must be able to bend, squat, twist and kneel
• Ability to use hand and power tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Candidates who get hired on will enjoy health and dental benefits, a 401k program, annual discretionary bonuses, paid holidays, and paid vacation!
To apply please do so via this job posting and a recruiter will contact you to move to the next steps in the process.
If you have questions please call Reno Staffing at 775-356-1137. Appointments are required to ensure adequate social distancing.
Per CDC and Nevada State recommendation, face masks are required at all times while in our office.
Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.