Patriot Contractors is seeking an experienced heavy equipment mechanic for immediate hire in Reno, NV.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required repairing CAT & Komatsu heavy earth moving equipment including: waterpull, grader, scraper, paddle wheel, excavator, loader and dozer
- Must have own tools
- Welding experience a plus
- Valid Class A CDL Preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must provide current clean 3 year DMV report
- Possess or immediately obtain an OSHA 10 for Construction or OSHA 30 for Construction card
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required upon hire
Competitive hourly wage DOE. Benefits include employer-paid base plan employee medical insurance; dental, vision and supplemental insurance; 401k with employer match, paid time off and weekly pay with direct deposit.
Please reply by submitting your resume for consideration or apply online on our website at: www:Patriotcontractors.net by clicking on the button "Click Here to Apply".
EOE. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified, serious candidates only please.
Patriot Contractors was founded in 2009 in the midst of the worst recession the U.S. has endured since the Great Depression. Our strong belief in hard work and American values was the deciding factor in what most believed was a foolish decision based on the current economic state.
Our company has since grown to be the number one provider of grading and paving for all of the local and national home builders. We also provide grading, paving and general contracting services on many commercial and public works projects within our great state of Nevada.
Patriot Contractors' focus on customer service, integrity, and overall proficiency sets us above all other competitors.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.