Xpedient is an exciting and growing company looking for Forklift Operators that can grow with us.
Currently offering a $2,000 bonus, paid weekly over 8 weeks.
2 Shifts available (1st and 2nd Shift)
Our Team Members operate powered industrial equipment such as stand-up and sit-down forklifts with fork or clamp attachments. Tasks loading/unloading pallets and cases, picking/staging orders, putting away pallets, and other general forklift work.
- Conduct operations in a manner promoting safety
- Sit-down lift experience a must
- Minimum of 6 months of forklift and warehouse experience
- Must be super efficient in all tasks required
- Put away inbound shipments/move product to storage locations using a forklift
- Picking cases by the each onto pallets using the powered equipment
- Prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and correct item is staged for loading
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy
- Report quality variances
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Assist in any required physical inventories
- Complete daily inspection of equipment
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Satisfactory completion of a forklift training program
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions, and to code applicable documents
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen. Xpedient Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xpedient offers competitive wages, insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), paid time off and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour