Receiving, Inventory, and Production Associate
USA Bath/California Closets, a bathroom remodeling and closet organization contractor, is currently seeking an associate for our location in Reno.
This person will be checking in deliveries, material handling, some carpentry/cabinetry assembly, and light production work, requiring use of saws, drill presses, and hand tools. Kitting customer jobs to be ready for installation.
* 2+ years experience
* Stable work history
* Some basic carpentry and cabinetry skills, tool experience
* Able to pass test for basic materials skills, such as reading a tape measure
* Forklift experience is a requirement. Forklift certified is a definite plus.
* Attention to detail.
* Works well with managers and other employees.
* Willingness to follow proven systems and learn.
* Must be physically fit and capable to lifting 75+ pounds regularly.
* Team player.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
*Clean DMV record w/current driver’s license (required).
Duties include but not limited to:
· Light manufacturing & production
· Receiving shipments
· Field production assistance as required
· Pick and delivery of materials
Medical benefits (health, dental and vision packages).
401k retirement savings with company matching contributions
Job type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask when interacting with others. Social distancing is in place and sanitizing stations are provided throughout the workplace.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.