Reno Staffing is looking for a Mitigation Manager for a Property Damage Services Company in the South Reno area!
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible for a company that provides property damager services, restoration and constructions in South Reno.
Shift: Monday - Friday (Must be flexible with schedule as there is a rotation of on-call schedule every 5 weeks)
Location: Reno, NV 89502
The Mitigation Division Manager is responsible for providing leadership and support services on fire, mold, and restoration projects, as well as on general structure and content cleaning jobs. This position will be responsible for performing site inspections utilizing Matterport technology to document losses with accurate measurements, notes, and photographs with strong attention to detail; and estimating the cost of reconstruction for the entire project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
• Heavy work: exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Ascends/descends ladders, stairs, scaffoldings, and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
• Maintain balance in all situations.
• Push, pull and frequently carry objects such as tools, materials, and equipment.
• Stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
• Stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Coordinate movement with eyes, hands, fingers, and feet.
• See and hear well with or without correction to avoid safety hazards to themselves and others.
At the discretion of your lead or supervisor, you could be required to perform additional job related activities not specifically outlined above.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Respect – “Success through honoring ourselves and others”
Integrity – “A foundation cemented in Doing it the “Rite” way”
Teamwork – “Promoting uniformity while inspiring individualism”
Excellence – “Delivering WOW through service”
If you meet this requirements please apply with your updated resume!
Reno Staffing prides ourselves in working with people from all walks of life. However a background check is required for this specific position and this client has a No violent/theft felony policy.
If you feel like this is a job for you, please apply through this job posting. Questions? Give us a call at (775) 356-1137 and one of our helpful and friendly Recruiters will help you get to work!
Appointments are highly encouraged by walk-ins are welcome!
Reno Staffing is open (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm) via phone (775) 356-1137, email firstname.lastname@example.org, text message (775)453-4691.
We are located at: Reno Staffing, 4690 Longley Lane, Suite 23, Reno, NV 89502
Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.