Become a Tesla Part-time Production Associate and earn $20-23/hr.
*Part-time schedules are on weekends - both night and day shifts available!
*Night shifts will earn a shift premium
As a part-time Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and value teamwork in a fast-paced and safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! No prior manufacturing experience is required.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
*Locations subject to change*
- Whitney Peak Hotel (Reno)
- Lawlor Event Center (Reno)
- Whitaker Park, UNR (Reno)
- Smithridge Shopping Center (Reno)
- Summit Mall (South Reno)
- Corner of Limber Pine and Lemmon Drive parking lot (Lemmon Valley)
- Centennial Plaza (Sparks)
- Western Nevada College (Carson City)
- Big 5 Sporting Goods parking lot (Fallon)
- Walmart parking lot (Fernley)
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must.
- Perform complex assembly work. Tasks require the use of state of art manufacturing tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions for specialized equipment.
- Complete standard work process and follow trained procedures.
- Operate complex manufacturing equipment under supervision.
- Escalate technical problems to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Complete other duties as assigned/support cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills & adapt to new work environments.
- Comfortable learning new technology.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.
Work Environment / Essential Physical Demands
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day including but not limited to:
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
- Climb on and off a forklift using a 3-point grasp and an 11” step.
- Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety signals using sight, touch, or hearing.
- Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of shifts including weekends.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to: safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps, and adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.
Tesla believes in equal treatment and affirmative action and is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to employing people with disabilities and making reasonable accommodations for them. Let your recruiter know if you need an adjustment at any point during the application process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this website, click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step how-to video is available here).
As a part-time Tesla employee, you will be eligible for:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time
- Tesla Babies program
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- Pet Insurance